Saturday, December 1, 2012

Doggoneit!

Happy Saturday!
Since I am spending the weekend with my friend Kathy, her 2 dogs, and my furbaby, Geena Bea, at an agility trial in Mississippi {leaving DH to be nursemaid to our sick, but improving Schmitzy, while entertaining the other 2}, I thought it would be appropriate to post a doggie card.
 
I have a birthday card for those occasions that slip our minds - the belated card!
 
 
I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background, SU! dp for the fishtail (MFT) and image mount and stamps from Repeat Impressions (dog) and Rosie's Roadshow (sentiment).   I colored the happy little guy with Copics.
 
The sketch is from the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.
 
I am also entering the following challenge:
 
Hanna & Friends - animals
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a darling image!!! LOVE the colors you've used and the dry embossing is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete