Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Happy Monday!
It was actually nice to go to work today after travelling this weekend, though the morning did come rather early!
 
I have another Christmas card.  At this point, I think I am beginning on my stash for Christmas 2013!
 
 
The stamp set is from Shirley's 2 Girls.  I just love this mischievious kitty!  I used the sketch over at Christmas Card Challenges.  All paper is very old stash from Hobby Lobby (A Country Christmas, 2008).  Stars, snowflake and ribbon  are from my stash.  The image is colored with Copics.
 
I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Cards Galore - Christmas
Ladybug Crafts - Christmas or winter
Natalie & Amy's - Winter Wishes
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b


2 comments:

  1. Oh! What a cute kitten and a terrific card. Love you take on this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and fabulous colours

    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month and Happy Christmas!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete