Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ornamental Christmas

Hi Everyone!
I'm back this weekend with a Christmas card for a friend.  My Christmas card list is long but only a few select people get handmade cards while others get the Shutterfly versions.  LOL  I have probably more Christmas stamps than any others so it's great to get to use them. :)  Anyone else has that special addiction?

I had great fun using some of my Memory Box dies (ornament).  I dressed it up using gold glittery paper (very subtle) and Swarovski Crystals.   The patterned paper is Theresa Collins.  I smudged it with some Tim Holtz distressed ink.  Pretty simple, yet I love how it came out.  I'll be entering this card into the December Challenge for Cards Galore.  I hope to make another card this weekend--I need the mental health break as I have about 20 more final exams to grade!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I think I'll be back tomorrow (this gives Kathy a much much needed break).  Margaret


2 comments: