Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gingerbread Man

Hello everyone,
Although I didn't get a chance to make a card today, my daughter Claudia did.  And I was really wowed by it and wanted to share with you.  I've really enjoyed watching her art mature as she has grown up.

This is a gingerbread man stamp by Alias Smith and Rowe.  Claudia cut out the bow and popped it up with foam tape (and put lots of sickles on it and in the hearts).  Around each of the layers of paper, she put the Applique on and heated it to puffy.  It is really cute.

We got snow in Colorado today.  Very exciting, and beautiful but with it came single digit temps.
Brrr......

Thanks for stopping by and you will get Kathy back tomorrow.  This week will be hell for me...but I'm counting down til Friday.... Margaret

1 comment:

  1. What a happy little fella. Great job Claudia and this stamp is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete