Saturday, October 13, 2012

13th Birthday

Hi Everyone,
I'm taking over this weekend for Kathy.  Today we are celebrating my older daughter's birthday.  Her birthday is actually next week but she will be spending it with her father.  So today my family is celebrating with a special meal, next week her real birthday, and the following will be her birthday with her friends.  Whew...I'm tired thinking about it all.

I have really outdone myself with the card.  I had major creativity block because I wanted it to be super special (She turned 13).  And I realize I can't go wrong with Stampin Bella's Uptown Girls.  Then I cam across a scrap of black sparkly paper and the creative juice started.

So here we are...a super sparkly birthday card.  All the black accent papers are sparkly and I've made her dress all stickled up as well.

Stamps:  Uptown girls line from Stampin Bella (images); sentiments from Stampin up
Die cuts:  Edger (MFT); Oval frame (Memory box)
Velvet ribbon. Stickles on dress, cake, present, flowers in hair and shoes.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that is beautiful! I LOVE your die cuts - more to add to my wish list! Great job, Margaret. This one will be very special to her!!!

    ReplyDelete