Saturday, October 6, 2012

Merry

Sports Saturday!
We didn't get out of the 40's today for the first time since last winter!  We watched football and baseball most of the day!  Then we had gumbo for dinner.  What a winner of a day!
 
Tonight I made a card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge using their sketch.
 

This happy little puppy with the present is a Penny Black stamp colored with Copics and Spicas.  The sentiment is from SU!  I used Basic Grey dp and SU! cs.  Nesties were used for the image and scallop.  The red tag is from Memory Box and a 3/4" punch was used for the sentiment and twine from The Cat's Pajamas is tied to the top of the tag.  I added metal snowflakes from my stash as embellishments.
 
I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas:pink somewhere
Created With Love - Christmas
Hanna & Friends - dots or stripes
 
Thanks for stopping by to see that I really meant what I said yesterday about not doing a Halloween card today!!!
 
kathy b


14 comments:

  1. How fun is that little guy ... so glad you went pink for a cure with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathy. Oh how cute, such a sweet image. Love your papers and design, so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kathy,love the image and colours.
    Thanks for playing along with Created with Love Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Kathleen, very sweet card, so nice and fun, i love Penny black stamp, thanks to play with us a CSAYL, hope to see you next week, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and ♥FAB♥ holiday card! that sweet little dog stamp is just so very adorable and you've colored him perfectly! thanks for dreaming of a ♥PINK♥ christmas with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Darling image and I LOVE the beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :) I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday--the monthly challenge is Bargello! Also, I have a DT call on my blog for a new challenge that will start in January if you are interested! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous colours! FABulous design.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Christmas card. I love the metal accents and adorable image. Thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the stamp and papers!
    Thanks for sharing at CSAYL;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful christmas card you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute!!! Thanks for participating in our CSAYL challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo Cute! That dog is adorable!! And I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is SO cute...I love the blue with red and the design. THe puppy is very cute...I love penny black!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable card kathleen...love that cute pup...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete