Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pawsitively Doggone Great Day!

Happy Hump Day!
 
Summer is back in Arkansas...it's almost 90 degrees!  Fortunately, a cold front is supposed to be here Friday and the high will be about 54!!!!
 
Today I have a card that could be used as a birthday card or just a keep in touch card.
 
 
 
The postcard image is from Whimsy Stamps.  The Tail Mail stamp is from Repeat Impressions, as is the sketch.  The dp and cs is from my stash.  I am not sure where the sentiment came from, as it is unmounted.  Die cut border comes from MFT.  I added rhinestones for bling!
 
I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Whimsy Challenge Blog - all things sparkly
The Perfect Sentiment - Happy Birthday/Anniversary
WordArt Wednesday - Uplifting Sentiment
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b

3 comments:

  1. This is SO darling, Kathy! I'm in love with that sweet little puppy and am SO grateful that you've shared this in our challenge. I love seeing your sweet creations.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute...it took me a minute to realize that was a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea to combine those two stamps. This is a great card for dog lovers! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete