Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm back with a post today.  Kathy's recent streak for Halloween has bitten me too...so here I am posting--you got it--another Halloween card.  I made this for my daughter Julia because the stamp reminds me of her.  And this one is a real blast from the past--for those of you who have been stamping awhile, you will know what I mean.

This witch is Tilda from an old Magnolia line.  You can't really tell from this card, but she is cut out and popped out with foam tape.  The backdrop is a Penny Black stamp, the Happy Halloween is the $1 special from Michael's bins (from several years back), and the "are you a good witch or a bad witch" sentiment is Inky Antics.  I love this particular stamp--has lots of uses (including NOT Halloween! LOL).  The edges are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and lots of stickles everywhere.

I will be entering this card into the Scrappy Frogs "Fall/Halloween" challenge

Hope you enjoy the card...will be back later.  Am working on another card but realistically probably will take a couple more days before I finish. --Margaret



1 comment:

  1. Oh it does look like Julia! I love that backgound stamp! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete