Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I made a Mother's Day card today.  That shouldn't be too unusual except that my mom died when I was a teen and my mother-in-law passed away several years ago.  But the sentiment was in the stamp set I used and it fit perfectly on the card, so here it is.  I will probably send this to a friend's mom.



I used a nestabilities die and cut it out twice.  I used redline tape to attach the two pieces together at the top after scoring about .25 inches down from the top so the card could open.  The stamp set is Siberian Iris from Flourishes.  I colored with Copics and then added Art Institute glitter.  I used my bow-easy  to create the bow, using SU! ribbon.

I am entering this into the challenge at http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/.

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant...I need to copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Mother's Day card! Love that flower image too. Well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenges, hope to see more of your creations, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete