Monday, February 6, 2012

I {Heart} You!

Well, due to technical difficulties, I was unable to post.  We live in the country and our internet service was down until this afternoon.  We made it back from Mississippi in time to watch 3 quarters of the Super Bowl, while unpacking and getting ready for the next day.  I missed a lot of commercials, but I can watch them on my computer later!!!

Ok, back to card stuff.  I will take a photo of my BD card from Margaret and post it this week.  It is a hoot.  Tonight I have a Valentine to share.  This is a Pink Cat Studio stamp called Lily Valentine Fairy, colored with Copics & Spicas, faux stitched with a fine point Sharpie, several nestabilities were used, too.  A couple of pearls and a piece of Papertrey ribbon atop the DCWV dp, and tada, it's done!


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Stamping!

kathy b

No comments:

Post a Comment