Saturday, February 25, 2012

Que Pasa?

Wow, this day really got away from me.  I do have a card to share.  It is for the Pink Elephant Challenge which required something printed, script, etc.
I used a background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms which is in Spanish.  I used the Spanish Magnolia, coloring her attire as if she were a little flamenco dancer.  I added glitter to her lace and the rose in her hair.  I added dimension glaze to her shoes.


The strand of bling actually comes from the gift wrap section of the Container Store! 

With all the "words" on the front, I put the sentiment on the inside, this time.


I think this turned out pretty well!

Hopefully, between laundry, housecleaning and grocery shopping tomorrow, (before and after the Daytona 500), I will find time to make a card or two and blog!!!  Until then, Happy Stamping!

kathy b

No comments:

Post a Comment