Monday, February 27, 2012

Dog-Gone Cute

Monday is Here!
The 4th Monday of the month is my LEAST favorite.  It means I need to be at work by 7:30 a.m.  In case you haven't noticed, I am a bit of a night owl, so sometimes I think I would be better off just staying up all night!!!
I decided that probably wasn't a very good idea.  So instead, I made a card and prepared my blog post, in the event I fall asleep after dinner.
 This cute little guy is from the same CC Designs set I used yesterday.  I used the sketch over at deconstructingjen.  I really like this sketch.  It is very versatile and easy to use.  The dp is from my "doggie drawer", where I keep all crafty things that are dog related (except stamps - they have their own drawers).  The die-cuts are a new set I just got from Clear Dollar Stamps, and I cut the banner myself, without a die.  The bone came from the drawer mentioned above - not sure where it is from as the packaging is long gone.

I am going to enter this is the Simple Simon challenge (3 different papers), as well as at deconstructionjen.  

That's it for now.  Until next time, Happy Stamping!!!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. oh i heart dogs and anything dog related and this is soooo darn cute! AAAANNNDDDD.... you were my Fresh brewed Designs blog hop winner- YOU GET BLOG CANDY! please email me your info. to vanessabuzard at gmail dot com. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is just adorable!! I love the cute little doggie image and your embellishments are perfect!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete