Wednesday, February 29, 2012

With sympathy

Hi everyone,
Shocker of shocks, it's me, Margaret, posting tonight.  The card I'm posting today is not the most pleasant of cards.  My friend Andrea recently lost her cat.  It reminds me of when I lost my dogs...so sad.  This kitty was with her before she even met her husband and had kids...he was about 15 years old, died of a rare kidney disorder.  I didn't have any appropriate cat stamps so I made just a generic sympathy card using MFT Dies, Nestability Dies, and a Stampin Up stamp.  I can't remember who made the paper. It's from an old stash (which I am trying to use up).  And of course glitter paper.  It's just a simple little card, but I think quite fitting for the occasion.
I have another card I will post tomorrow.  That one is a very special one and I can't wait to share it with you.  Thanks for stopping by!  Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so sad. I feel for Andrea. Very nice card. She will like it!

    ReplyDelete