Saturday, February 18, 2012

Triptych

Today's card is for a challenge over at CritterSketchChallenge.  It calls for a sketch with 3 panels.  So I decided to take 1 stamp and cut it into 3 pieces - i.e. a triptych.

The stamp is a 6x6 Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms called LOVE.  All the paper comes from Echo Park.


I used a Martha Stewart punch for the lacey scallop and topped it with a scrap of sheer polka dot ribbon.  The centerpiece is actually a brad that I removed the legs from and stuck on with a 3-d zot.

Hope you are having a good weekend.  I plan to spend more time in my studio since it is chilly outside and looks like rain, drats!?!

Until next time, happy stamping!

kathy b


5 comments:

  1. I love the way this turned out using the one stamp and dividing it into three sections! Thank you for playing at Critter Sketch this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that stamp. I'm really into pink right now...Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so uber cute!. I Love pink, and you did a wonderful card using just 3 colors. WOW! Thanks for joining us at Critter sketch. I hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and I love the border punch you used. thanks for playing with us over at Critter Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy,
    Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Critter Sketch, good luck.
    Hugs,
    Justyna x

    ReplyDelete