Thursday, February 23, 2012

RN Thank You

Happy Thursday to one and all.
Since I don't usually work Fridays (just the 2nd Friday of the month), today is my Friday!  Lucky me!  Now I can spend time in my studio!!!

Speaking of work, a very sweet nurse co-worker provided my husband and I with a container of lovingly made gumbo this week.  I have made this card to give to her for her sweet and thoughtful dish.

I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge template.  This is a Pure Innocence nurse, which I colored with Copics and Spicas.  I used nesties to mount her and and MFT border die and tab die.  I stitched the paisley dp to the white cs, added 3 buttons and stamped "thank you" using a different Pure Innocence set.  I think she's pretty cute and I hope my friend will like her.

Besides the MFT challenge, I am also entering her into the 2sisters challenge (http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/) which is to add stitching to the project.

Until next time, Happy Stitching!

kathy b


No comments:

Post a Comment