Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I am posting a card for Valentine's Day with lots of glitter, sparkle and bling -- hence the namesake of this blogname. {smile}The stamp of the girl is Stamping Bella's new line Uptown Girl.  I love this line!  I especially love this stamp who's name "Claudia has candy"  As you know my youngest daughter's name is Claudia so I'm especially enamored with this stamp. LOL.  The paper is several years old (ANW Hugs and Kisses), the sentiment and heart are Stamping Up.  Flowers are Prima which I purchased at Michaels several years ago.  (can you tell I"m trying to use what I have?)  The dress has lots and lots of stickles all over it with Copics used to color the figure.  Enjoy the bling...thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love it! She really looks like Claudia! I may need to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... I just went on there and they have a tons of cuties...they only had a few here in the ARchivers.

    ReplyDelete