Friday, April 13, 2012

Baby

Hi there!
I work at a children's hospital and there is always someone pregnant, so I like to have a few cards on hand for those occasions.
Tonight's card uses the sketch from CardPatterns.


I used a digi stamp from Designed2Delight.  I really like all the detail on this baby buggy!  I colored it with my usual, ie Copics and Spicas!  I embossed the card base with a Sizzix folder.  I used nesties for the design and scallop.  The flower came from Hobby Lobby.  The sentiment is from Pink Persimmon and was cut with a die from Memory Box.  I added 2 itty bitty pearls on each side of baby.

That's all I have for tonight.  Hopefully I will get some time in the studio over the weekend, in between spring chores!!!

kathy b


3 comments:

  1. So very sweet! Love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! SO adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love all the white with the pink!

    ReplyDelete