Monday, April 9, 2012

Medallion

I'm back today with a monochrome effort for the challenge over at Paper Pretties.  I just got this stamp set from JustRite and I am really enamored with it. I added little pearls throughout the design for a little bling.


I used the custom Nestie dies produced for this stamp set and mounted the stacked images on an MFT diecut.  Tied Denami ribbon into a bow using my trusty Bow-Easy and mounted it on a strip taped to the cardstock. 
Ta Da...it is done!

I am also entering this at Papertake Weekly, Simon Says (BigShot is my favorite tool), Crop Stop, Crafty Catz, and Bling It On
Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the red and white combo. Thanks for joining our CropStop CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design! Red and white can be so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so pretty! Love the die you used on this card! Thanks for playing with us at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing it with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete