Monday, April 16, 2012

Bright Day!

Monday, Monday!
Hectic day at work...I woke up 3.5 hours before my alarm went off, ugh!  But I do have a card for you that I made yesterday.  The sketch is from MFT.


I love these Pure Innocence stamps!  This one is called Sunshiney Day and I colored her with my Copics.  The dp is Echo Park Springtime.  I added 3 candies from Michaels, scallop is a Memory Box die and the image is cut out with nesties.  I used a Taylored Expressions die to cut out the sentiment, which is also PI. 

I am also entering this over at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - pastels,
Card Crafter's Circle - gentle pastel colors
Belli Challenge - children,

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b



5 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty at the same time! Love the image and the design - and that wonderful DP! So very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so very adorable. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little girl! Wonderful papers and borders! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Kathy! This is such an adorable card! Love the DP and sketch design. Great card to send to a friend!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Friendship" challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Kathy! Thanks for coming by my place. I wish you all the best with building your own little crafting playhouse! How exciting! We are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete