Saturday, April 7, 2012

Celebrate

Celebrate Today and hope the pollen is gone tomorrow.  I don't know about you, but everything in, around and near my house has a yellow coating on it, including my dogs.  We are all suffering from allergies right now.  Sneezing, rubbing our eyes, ugh!  I love spring but I hate pollen!

Today I have a card using a freebie digi from Freshly Brewed Designs. I think it is the cutest design for a tween's bd!


I had the image colored, but couldn't get it together in time to send to Claudia for her birthday yesterday.  I used really bright Copics to color her and used matching cd to frame her 4 times.  I added sparkle with my Spicas.  The fleur de lis is from my Nestie collection.  I used my SU! punches for the sentiment, which comes from Papertrey.  I tied a white polka dotted ribbon around the matted section before I taped it to the card base.  Flowers are from Michaels and the sparkly pink brad is Memory Makers. 


I am entering Heather's the month-long challenge over at  Freshly Brewed Designs.  She is having a For My Birthday Blog Candy.   Be sure to check it out. 
 I am also entering her at Sweet n' Sassy, where I used sketch SSS114. and The Poodles Parlour, which is dots.

Hope you enjoy~! 

kathy b


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the sweet colors, the beautiful lacy diecut and the sheer ribbon.

    YAY!!! thank you for playing along and helping celebrate my birthday. See me smiling big?? :D

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute birthday card, perfect for a teenager! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely birght card, thanks for joining in the fun at Poodles Parlour

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the image and the bright colors. The square looks great with the decorative edge. Pretty ribbon too. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete