Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Friend is a Gift You Give Yourself

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday.  It was absolutely beautiful here and we spent a lot of time outdoors.  Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same, before becoming more like summer during the work week.  I'm pleasantly surprised that we had such great weekend weather, however, it did keep me out of the studio.  I do have 1 card to share with you this evening.   I used an old Magnolia stamp and the buildings are also from Magnolia.  The dog is from Anita's and the sentiment is from Kaiser.


I popped up the clouds (MFT), the sentiment, Tilda and the dog using 3M tape.  I used Copics for all the coloring after stamping the images with Versamark and embossing them (makes staying within the lines REALLY easy & quick).  The dog and sentiment are not embossed.

I'll be entering this in challenges at Magnolia-licious - color challenge, It's a Magnolia Challenge - spring, and Stamp & Create - spring.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute! love it! thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Licous Challenge! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete