Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dog Days

Finally I am back online.  Being without internet service is really a downer!  I have a fun little card for you tonight that I actually started awhile back.  I just couldn't get it together.  So I took the parts out tonight, found a sketch, and put it together.  Funny how sometimes things click and sometimes they don't!


This is a Taylored Expression stamp combined with papers & ribbon from my doggie stash drawer.  The sentiment is from Lasting Impressions.  I colored the image with Copics and Spicas and added a red Swarovski to the "o" of Dog. The sketch comes from the Bizzy Becs Challenge

Again, I am so happy to be back again after a 2 day involuntary hiatus. 
I look forward to being back with another card tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by to visit!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Bizzy Becs March challenge.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete