Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rainy Day

Not really...just feel that way.  I am stuck in the house with an awful tooth abcess.  I haven't felt like doing anything but take drugs and sleep it off.  However, this am I got up, found an image I previously colored, and put it together in time to meet the MFTWSC deadline of noon.  Not sure if that is EDT, or CDT, or whatever, but my photo made it in the gallery.  THen I decided I didn't like how it looked, so I rerranged, cut, and put it back together, took a new photo and hope it will show up in lieu of the first one, which I didn't even doctor in Photoshop!


I actually had this pad sitting on my desk when I sat down and decided it would work with this image.  I used SU! punches for the flower, Robins Nest baubles, a Memory Box die for the border (Comment: if these die companies don't start putting the company names on the dies, I am not going to remember soon, because my collection is getting way too large to know which die came from which company since all the silver ones look alike but come from various companies).  Guess it is a good problem to have, because it means I have quite a selection! HA!  All paper is Basic Grey Gypsy, except for the stamped image which is MFT on Xerox cs (which I just ran out of and can no longer find :(. It didn't feather and I paid $16 for 250 sheets.  Don't buy Wassau 110 lb., it does not play well with Copics).

I am also entering this at Basic Grey Challenges - spring colors,
Stamp and Create - spring,
Crafty Catz Challenge - stripes, &
Lexi's Creations - punches and dies.


Time for some lunch and penicillin.  Maybe I can manage a 2nd post today since I missed yesterday.  We'll see.  Have a good day!

kathy b


1 comment:

  1. brilliant card and and thanks for joining us at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete