Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just Sittin' Here Thinkin' of You!

Ah, one more day of work this week!  My DH is taking Friday off so we will probably have a workday around the house.  That's a good thing, though, since we just moved here 5 months ago and it is our first Spring!  We have so much blooming!  Our yard is incredibly beautiful, despite the weeds! HA!

Okay, onto the card.  I did a CAS card tonight.  Not my normal style, but there is a challenge out there that "made" me do it!


I used the photo inspiration over at Our Craft Lounge and combined it with the CAS challenge over at The Pink Elephant.  I really prefer to have lots of layers, bling and elements, but it is good to try different things.  The ribbon label is from Memory Box and I used my Nesties for the bunnies.  Ribbon is a scrap from my stash.  We received a card in the mail from our old neighbor and I was inspired to make this card, though I have already made one for her for Easter.  I think she will get this one instead!

That's it for now.  Thanks for dropping by!

kathy b



1 comment:

  1. You're hooking me onto this white thing...it's very attractive! Good job on the new badge!

    ReplyDelete