Monday, April 2, 2012

Be Yourself

It was back to the office today after working at home for a week while we had workmen here.  I am glad to be in my studio this evening, listening to March Madness, hoping Kentucky (SEC) beats Kansas.  I have to root against Kansas, after all, I went to college at Nebraska!!!

Okay, on to the card.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch.  Getting on top of it this week, not waiting to the last minute!


The sentiment is from Stamp Oasis.  The dp has been in my stash for a long time.  It is from Provo Craft.  I used DCWV cardstock for the rickrack (MFT die) and card base.  The roses are also from an MFT die, while the sentiment is cut out with a nestie.  I added lots of rhinestones.  This card is very bright and it makes me happy to look at it!

Hope you enjoy!

kathy b

I am also entering this at Lexi's Creations and in the Anything Goes challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the patterns you used--and the bright colors are amazing! Fab sentiment, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and that sentiment is spot on!

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, makes me happy too!And that sentiment is just fab!
    Thanks for entering at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
    Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete