Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let It Snow!

Not really!!! 
I just thought I would get started on my Christmas cards.  I am truly inspired after being a winner over at ABC Christmas Challenge!  I got my 7 digis from Bugaboo today and can't wait to play with them.  However, it is Tuesday, so after working all day I had agility class with Geena Bea.  I didn't get home until 9pm and tonight the teacher talked to me about promoting GB to the 7:30 class, which means I won't get home until after 10pm.  DH isn't so happy about that, so we may stay in this class awhile longer!  So this is the reason I am posting so late night...geez, it's almost tomorrow!



I used the sketch from SFYTT, which I really, really like.  The image and sentiment are from Pink Cat Studio.  The dp is Provo Craft and I pierced the edges of the cs.   Though it is difficult to see in the photo, it really stands out in person.  I added blue rhinestones to the snowflakes of the sentiment and colored the image with Copics and Spicas.  I used an SU! punch and nesties to cut out the designs.  I will be using this sketch again!!!

I am also entering this at:
 Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - christmas
Christmas Inspirations - 3 geometric forms (circle, rectangle, & square[dp])
Christmas Stampin - fave color combo
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - winter-themed
Crazy 4 Challenges - Blue & White + add a color

Thanks for stopping by!  Gotta get this posted, tomorrow is only 8 minutes away!

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Cute image and nice painting work. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play again next fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this image!! great color combo. thanks for playing along in this weeks CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and fantastic card!!! I love your colouring and the pp. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love the colors you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play again soon.

    ReplyDelete