Friday, April 6, 2012

Tulips in a Wheelbarrow

 We spent the bulk of the day outdoors. It was an absolutely beautiful day here.  I can't wait for a repeat tomorrow!
My card today is reminiscent of our day.  I chose a Magnolia stamp but I did not use any characters.


It's definitely large enough to stand on it's own.  I colored the image with Copics and Spicas, and cut it out with a nestie.  I added a Cheery Lynn doily in the background.  the dp is ancient stash from Hobby Lobby and cs is DCWV.  This IS springtime!

I also want to share with you that I was in the top 3 in the last challenge at Bizzy Becs.  They have really great challenges.  You may want to check them out!!!
I have some ideas floating in my head for some cards.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to spend some time in my studio in the afternoon.  My husband and I have a date night tomorrow evening!

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Come & Get It - spring
Stamp & Create - spring

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...now I want this stamp! Love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simple layout you used for your card. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete