Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me

Margaret and I both managed not to post yesterday, but we will make it up to you!  We both will post today and tomorrow!

I have a card to share that I made in Margaret's art room!


I used papers from Margaret's scrap box, so I have no idea where they come from, so sorry.  The stamp is from SU!, colored with Tim Holtz Distress markers and Spicas.  The die is brand new.  I purchased it at the Hen House in Albuquerque.  It is a Prickley Pear die, my first of this brand.  I really like the detail and will be buying more.  I used a bit of white rick rack from Margaret's stash, as well.  This card was sent to her daughter, Claudia, while we were on the way to the airport.  I will be posting the card I sent to Julia on another day.  I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop (SSS216).

I am also entering the following challenges:

Ruby's Rainbow - Things with wings
Bunny Zoe's - wings
Opus Gluei - wings

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

7 comments:

  1. super sweetness! Thanks for sharing with the sugar babies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely and marvellous!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the colors make me happy. I know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tweet card. :) Love the little birdies on the wire. The deocrative oval is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and thoughtful card, I bet its recipient loved it. It is perfect for our Opus Gluei challenge. I'm so happy you came by to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete