Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hello Everyone,
I am taking a quick break from my guests to relieve and surprise Kathy with a post.  She is feeling in a slump right now...happy thoughts her way. Hugs!  I cannot wait to see her in less than two weeks and have a marathon 10000 word session!

My daughter Claudia made this card for her dad for Father's Day.  I think it is so simple and striking--I'm so proud of her in how far she has come with her cardmaking skills.  I think perhaps we need to include her as our third member of our blog team.  What do you think?  I'm starting to use her cards as inspirations myself!!  The stamp is Stampin Up.

Sorry this is short--next week I will be back with cards to post and post and post.  I cannot WAIT to get back into the art room!  Til then...happy stamping!


1 comment:

  1. OMG, she is really improving. Yes, this is definitely inspiration. She is great at CAS (not me - I like layers - much easier for me than CAS). I think CAS is really hard to do well. She hit the mark!

    ReplyDelete