Thursday, June 13, 2013

On the Way to Our Dreams

I am so glad Margaret got online and updated her status.  I could never have said all she said, the way she said it!  I am confident that her home will be spared, but if I were in her shoes, I'd feel like I was about to lose everything, too!

I actually made this card for a challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges three weeks ago (#186), and ironically, had planned on posting it tonight before the wildfire was directly affecting Margaret.  It may or may not be prophetic...


The sentiment is from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.  I bought this while on a shopping trip with Margaret, though I cannot remember what city/state we were in at the time.  I can invision the store and the shelf I picked it up at though! I stamped it with Versafine Majestic Blue.  The DP is Basic Grey and I used an MFT die for the border and nesties for the circles.  CS is DCWV.  The silver elements are from Mark Richards Metals.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - masculine
Sentimental Sundays - metal findings

Thanks for stopping by!
Come back tomorrow for an update on the Colorado Springs Wildfires and Margaret's whereabouts.

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I really like the rich colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love the sentiment & papers you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ps I hope your friend is ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so true! What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really stunning, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation and thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty, Kathy. It's such a blessing to have you stop by and share your art with us in this week's challenge, and I hope to see you stop by again soon. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete