Friday, June 14, 2013

Thinking of You Makes Me Smile

Good News!
Margaret is on her way home tonight or in the am!
She's not unpacking just yet, but she and Daisy will be sleeping in the own beds again.  The fire is 30% contained and her uncle's house was untouched.

Tonight's card is for a challenge I found for the first time tonight.
It's called FUSION and it is so cool.  It is written up like a research experiment, which really tickles my fancy!  You see, I am a researcher by day, so their language of hypothesis, experiment, conclusions, etc. are right up my alley!  You have the option of doing just the sketch, just the photo, or both.  I chose both!


I used ancient KI paper to simulate the photo.  My images are a conglomeration of pets, companies L to R, T to B are Lockhart Stamp Co., Clear Dollar Stamps, Inky Antics, and Lockhart Stamp Co.  I colored them with Copics.  The sentiment is a piece of unmounted rubber, so I am sorry I don't have a clue where I got it.

Aside from the Fusion challenge, I am also entering the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles - All Creatures Great and Small
ABC CHallenges - I {heart} animals

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back with a Father's Day card tomorrow.

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card & layout! Thanks so much for playing with us this week @ ABC Challenges & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy - love all your animal images :) So glad you joined in the fun at the FUSION card challenge - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and love the animals you used thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles xxx

    ReplyDelete