Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friends Fur-ever

Hi all!  Margaret is home and the fire is 45% contained.  Yea!
Tonight I have another card for my rescue donor stash.


The sketch comes from Feeling Sketchy.  The stamps are from My Cute Stamps.  The dp is Basic Grey Max & Whiskers and cs is DCWV.
I colored the images with Copics and used nesties to cut them out.  The sentiment is punched out with SU! punches.  I fussy cut the bone.

I am also entering the following challenges:

ABC challenges - animals
Victorine - In the garden with animals/bugs
Corrosive Challenges - Animal Antics

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card.Love that dog. Thanks for joining us at Feeling sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card & delightful images, beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo

    ReplyDelete