Saturday, June 29, 2013

You Rock!

Happy Weekend one and all!
I have a card to share that comes from a freebie challenge at Birdie Brown.
I was snooping around various blogs and found a card that had an image that interested me.  When I followed the link to that card I discovered that the image was a Birdie Brown.  From there I went to the Birdie Brown site and found the freebie and challenge.  Since the deadline is 11pm EDT and it is now almost 10pm CDT, I am cutting it close in regard to this monthly challenge.  But alas, I shall return.  Now I want to go shopping!


I think this pup is adorable!  I used the sketch at The Sweet Stop, one of my fave places to find a sketch.  I used Basic Grfey Max and Whiskers dp and DCWV cs.  Nesties were used for the circles and sentiment, which is also from Birdie Brown.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - animals
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b



8 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I absolutely love the paper and how the doggie matches it. Great use of papers and nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Kathy! Love your choice of papers and colors! Thank you for joining in this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool image! Love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. Love the sweet image and the greeting. The heart brad looks awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image! The papers are great and love the layout too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image from Birdie Brown. Your card ROCKS! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is a totally rockin' card! I love that image and the fun pattern paper. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete