Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Celebrate

I went to town today and got the last of my car repairs done.  Before I left, they realized the back brake light wasn't working - but after trading out bulbs and checking the fuse, they finally figured out what was wrong.  Now my car looks like new again.  Yea!  While I was waiting, I was able to work on my real job because I brought a computer with me, I hate to waste an opportunity!

My card today is simple, but took a little while to construct.


I used a Cornish Heritage Farms Backgrounder and colored some of the tiles with Copic Y08, YG05, RV04 and YR04.  I was tickled to find colors that matched the Doodlebug jelly embellishments (from long ago).  The mini strand of yellow pompoms comes from The Cat's Pajamas.  CS is from Michaels.  I used the sketch from Fetch-A-Sketch.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Inky Impressions - Birthday
Penny's Challenges - Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely Card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and happy card! The paper is unique--I loved the detailed little accents of ice cream in the circles. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni-Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a really fun birthday card. Love the design with the glossy ice and pompoms. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Love the colors!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete