Saturday, June 8, 2013

NOEL

What a great day!  I got to catch up with Margaret (shhh...don't tell but we were on the phone almost 2 hours)!  Isn't it a shame that work gets in the way?

Only 10 more days til we get to visit in person!!!  YEA!!!

Ok.  I have a Christmas card to share tonight.


I used the sketch from Merry Monday#60.  I used very old Memory Box paper that years ago I bought on a trip with Margaret to Eclectica in Memphis, which sadly closed its doors last year.  CS is from Bazzill.  I used an All Night Media image stamped with Encore Metallic Gold.  I used MFT dies for the fishtails and added red Swarovski crystals for a little bling.

I am also entering the followingchallenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - use diecut or punch
ABC Christmas - K is for Kept Safe (Memory Box paper
Holly Jolly Christmas - 6 or more layers

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

11 comments:

  1. You've created such a lovely Christmas card! These papers are so rich and elegant and the sentiment you've used is fabulous! The bling just finishes of this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy! I Like the DSP and the lovely sentiment you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card, Kathy! I love the block lettered NOEL and those beautiful papers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting layout and layering. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the papers and the vintage feel to your card,Kathleen. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your simple Noel Christmas card! So pretty and it's perfect for our Vintage challenge. Thanks for sharing at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the traditional feel!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very attractive and elegant card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 128 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for June x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an elegant card. Love that block Noel stamp...very eye-catching & regal. That MB paper is so lovely against the rich red trim, and your banners were perfect with all the other elements. Just joined as a new follower. I invite you to come visit me, if you have time. TFS such a beautiful card. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete