Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Dog

Here we go, another week begins!
I can hardly believe we are more than halfway thru May! Tomorrow is my early day to go to work.  I have an 8am meeting, but that means I need to leave the house by 6:30am, a tad earlier if I want to pick up a latte along the way (and yes, I will be stopping at Starbucks so I will stay awake!).

I have a birthday card to share tonight.  I challenged myself to make a CAS card, something I rarely do because I find it very difficult.


I used Inky Antics stamps for the image and sentiment.  They are stamped with Memento and colored with Copics.  I added Crystal Stickles to the cupcake icing.  The background is embossed using a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder.  I mounted this on red cardstock after popping up my pup with 3M foam tape.

I am entering the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - Happy Birthday
Simply Less is More - Cats &/or Dogs
Gingerloft - Happy Birthday
4 Crafty Chicks - Happy Birthday

Thank you for stopping by!

kathy b

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! Beautifully coloured. I love your layout! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a really cute hound!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, super cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Gingerloft Happy Birthday challenge xxx Hugs Tania (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, thanks for playing our Birthday Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute puppy and awesome texture. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I ADORE your coloring on this cute little dog. Great CAS card!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete