Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Matter

I decided I need a 3-day weekend so tomorrow is my last day of work for the week!  I am so excited.  I need some time in my art room!  Yea!

Tonight's card is another doggie card.  I am the memorial/donor coordinator for a 100% volunteer animal rescue and regularly send cards out.  So you will likely see a theme if you visit my blog frequently!  

I used a stamp from Cloud 9 that is stamped with Versafine Sepia.  I added 2 little pawprints to the sentiment to complement the background paper.  The papers are all DCWV Dog Stack.  The borders and fishtails are made with MFT dies and the ovals are nesties.  I added some blue Kaiser rhinestones to the border edge.

The sketch comes from The Sweet Stop.  I really like this one and may try it again before this challenge closes, or at least put it in my must keep sketches file!

I am also entering the following challenges:

Cards Und More - Animal Friends
Creative Craft Challenges 2All About Animals

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. This is a VERY lovely card...You are so good with making sentiments and quotes come alive. The two little paws embellishments are PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty. Love the quote in the oval, the pretty colors... the decorative scallop edge looks great on top. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Love all the designer papers and the sentiment is so true. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete