Tuesday, May 7, 2013

On My Mind

There's  a little irony to my post tonight.  The last month has been very trying, to say the least.  I got a new car in January, replacing a 9 yo RAV and in the last 4 weeks I have had a fender bender, a hole in a sidewall that required the purchase of a new tire and then I hit my husband's car Friday night while backing out of our garage.  You would think that I am a horrible driver, but this is the first time I ever caused a wreck in all my years.  Needless to say, all this is ON MY MIND!  Hopefully my days of disasters will be fewer!!!


This is one of the new Angie Blom stamps from Unity.  She is fun to color!  I used Copics then fussy cut her and mounted her on DCWV cs.   Used a Memory Box die for the sentiment, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.
Simple!

E0000,E00,E11,R20,G43,G46,Y17,E34,E35,E37,E57,B21,B23,B24,G07 plus black Copic Spica.

I am entering the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - use a sentiment
Mad for Markers - for a girl

Thanks for stopping by!  

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. Love this sentiment and your CAS card! Hope you don't have any more mishaps in your new car! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments for our Add a Sentiment Challenge - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who will get this? Reminds me of ARizona, New Mexico....I love the colors you used to color her--earthy and attractive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way...she reminds me of a certain $160 bag of dog food. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card Kathleen !! Loving those different images and your great colours !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    PS really hope you don't have anymore accidents !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete