Monday, May 20, 2013

Lacy Butterfly

You get me, Kathy, again tonight. 
Margaret will be back with you tomorrow!

I have a lacy butterfly card for you tonight utilizing the design at Fetch-a-Sketch.  


I used a Cheery Lynn die and angel wing that Margaret gave me.  This has to be one of the most beautiful butterfly dies that I own, and I own quite a few. I am somewhat of a butterfly collector!
The dp comes from the Basic Grey Two Scoops pad.  CS is DCWV and pearls come from my stash.  I saved the sentiment for the interior of the card since I couldn't get it to fit on the outside without taking away from the design.

I am also entering the following challenges:

kreativeinkauf-challenge - Everything that flies
Get Inky - die cuts

Schmitzy has to make another trip to the vet.  His healing has ceased after 5 months of progress :(.  He's hurting again and I am hoping he doesn't have an infection.  Will post an update tomorrow.


Schmitizy says thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

Oh, my helper, Geena Bea, says not to forget her...


 "I'm hanging out under the desk!"

5 comments:

  1. Ganz wundervoll!

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card you show us,
    thank you for joining us at Creative Shopping.
    LG
    Hermine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant---I love that butterfly. Say hi back to Schmitzy and Geena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein schönes Kärtchen.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.
    Viele Grüße
    Bastelfalter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and lacey! Thanks for joining the Get Inky! challenge
    Ann DT.

    ReplyDelete