Saturday, May 4, 2013

SSS209: Looking fine in that cap and gown

Hello everyone!  I am excited to share my card with you today.  I have two special students graduating and am taking them to lunch on Thursday, after their presentations.  I need to make two cards, but was only able to make one today--but it is SPARKLY and I LOVE how it came out (though it did take several tries to perfect it).  Now I'm undecided whether I should make a completely different card for the other one or just a different type dress. LOL!  I'm using the Sweet Spot SSS209 challenge sketch for this card today.

I can't remember the name of the patterened paper I used but as you can see there's quite a few sparkly papers.  Dies are from Stampin Up (dress), Paper Trey (Banners and edging) and Memory Box (ovals).  The sentiment is Stampin Up.  I put two Swarovski Crystals on each shoulder and as you can see from the photo, there's some bling on this card!  I want to save it for myself. LOL.
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you continue having a lovely weekend...Margaret




3 comments:

  1. Those two graduating students must be very special for you to put so much effort into this card! You have interpreted the sketch so well, and your choice of papers, die and bling are just perfect! Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stop Sketch this week - and congratulations to your students! Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like this super card. The sparkly dress goes so well with the other elegant elements you've included. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty...and a perfect graduation card for your student! Love the sparkle on the dress, the frame and the border! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete