Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Latest Buzz...

Hi guys!  It's me, Kathy, back with a card tonight.
This one uses the sketch from The Sweet Stop (SSS211).

Nothing fancy tonight, just a keep in touch card.


I used a Stampendous image that Margaret gave me for my BD many years ago!  Well, not that long ago, but it seems like it since she moved to CO!

The dp is KaiserCraft Lilac Avenue.  I used nesties for the squares and MFT Fishtail dies for the banners.  The image is stamped on a diecut from the dp pad.  I have no clue where the sentiment is from as it is unmounted rubber.  I colored the image with Copics and Spicas and spread Crystal Stickles over the wings.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Everybody Art - purple
Polka Doodle - spring colors

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b


4 comments:

  1. Great card - love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the darling bug and the sparkly wings. The touch of lilac looks so pretty on the papers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bee and great papers. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete