Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi Peeps!
I was so surprised by Margaret's post last night!  I really needed that break.
I'm back now and I've got a darling little BD card to share tonight.


I used the sketch from Seize the Birthday.  My dp is very old SU! Patterns Pack II.  I colored the Amuse image with Copics and Spicas and stamped the sentiment from There She Goes in Versafine Black Onyx.

Here's a photo of the inside of the card:


I didn't stamp a sentiment on the interior because it's going in my stash of cards to use as needed, so I will stamp something appropriate at that time.  I used an EK Success punch for the little scallop border.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Wags and Whiskers - girly birthday
Lexi's Creations - happy birthday

Thanks foro stopping by!

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. Love the window for your image, it is so clever! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card! Love that fun sketch layout! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - love the sweet little image and the negative die cut! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS style! Thanks for joining us at Lexis hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Love that little peek-a-boo window, and the sweet image inside. Thanks so much for entering at Wags n Whiskers challenge, hope to see you again! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete