Tuesday, May 21, 2013

To the teacher, part 1

Hi Everyone,
After a quite a long hiatus, I'm back!  I've been anything BUT vacationing however.  Just posted my grades and am visiting with my parents, so things are a bit busy.  However, I have about a thousand cards that I need to make so I'm plugging along this week--and relieving Kathy just in time.

Today's image is My Favorite Things' Sweet Innocence.  THis is the first out of a series of cards that I'm making for my daughter's teachers.  You will see this little girl several more times, but in different card designs.  The dies are Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn (Doily).  I am entering this card into the Sweet Stamps: 118 Sweet Cuts Dies Challenge  I do not have any of the Sweet Dies--They are newly released but the challenge does allow a Cheery Lynn Die--which I have plenty of. :)  However, if you're so inclined, do check out the Sweet Dies because they're BEAUTIFUL!  You can find them HERE.  You know what I'll be doing when I get paid again later this month.  :)

Tomorrow I will be back with a card I made for Julia's graduation.  Until then, see you tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by. Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the design.. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps be sure to come back for the next challenge.

    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so sweet. Love the image. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete