Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun in The Sun

Well, I got busy after dinner and made one more card today.  I used the sketch over at Bizzy Becs to create the card for the challenge at Come and Get It.  I am also entering it at Stamp n Doodle.

Once again, I have managed to use a lot of different materials from multiple companies.  The stamps are both from CC Designs.  I embossed the girl then colored her with Copics.  I used a Tim Holtz border die, my diehard nesties, a flower from Michaels, ribbon from who knows where, rhinestones from Creative Imaginations and dp and cs from my longtime stash.  The challenge was to do a vacation card.  I'll save this one for this summer when Margaret's girls are with their dad.  They are both swimmers so they should like this one

Okay, I am done for the night.  I am going to spend the next 45 minutes cleaning my room before I go watch Blue Bloods...it's my Friday night vice!!!  It will be nice to come in here tomorrow with things put away and a clean surface to mess up all over again! HA!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love all the sunny colors you have used!

    Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges for the Vacation theme this week!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie,love the colours & the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cheery colours! Thanks for joining as for
    Bizzy Bec's March Challenge.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty uplifting colours. Just makes you think of dressing the kids in brightly coloured shorts, heading off to the sunny beach and as you 'having fun'
    Perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at stamp n doodle this week.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute! I'm ready for the beach!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!

    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card; your flower is stunning too! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenges, hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, such a cute image, so glad you could join us at Bizzy Becs March challenge!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete