Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Happy

Happy Thursday to one and all.  If you are a regular reader, you know I only work 1 Friday a month and that will be next Friday.  So I am free to play until Monday morning!!! Yea!
Tonight's card is for one of my sisters-in-law.  My husband asked me to make her a card and even CHOSE the stamps for me to use!!!  Well, I found it difficult to incorporate both dogs on the outside, so one went to the inside.  These are stamps that represent her 2 pups.


Both of the dog stamps are from Inkadinkado.  The birthday greeting is from PaperTrey.  I used a Fleur de Lis frame die from Nestabilities for the bulldog.  I added white grosgrain ribbon from Michaels and cut a black scallop strip using a Quickutz die.


I used a different Fleur de Lis Nestabilities set for the Scottie.  The sentiment comes from Rubbernecker.  Now I need to go prepare an envelope for mailing it tomorrow.  So until next time, Happy Stamping.

kathy b 

 I am entering this card in the Lexi Creations Challenge, Scrap-Creations and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. these cards are JUST adorable!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh doggie cuteness! love these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Kathy! I love black and white monochromatics. Thanks for entering this in our challenge at Lexi's Creations and I hope we see you again for the next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, the classic black and white is perfect for the stamps your hubby chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white monochromatic card, both the inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week! Just a gentle reminder, you need to link back to the challenge blog to be eligible for the prize!
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just too adorable Kathy! Love the black and white combination. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun doggy card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I love the black and white theme and the stamps are super cute! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete