Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Day

Happy Thursday one and all!
I am back today with a card that uses the sketch from the challenge over at The Sweet Stop.  I am also entering this over at Pink Gem Challenges.



It's been a while since I used a House Mouse stamp and I really like this one of Monica in a broken egg.  I used sparkly pastel flower paper (it looks a little darker here than in real life).  I colored with my Copics and used my Spicas to add sparkle to the Easter egg.  The greeting comes from PaperTrey Ink. The ribbon is from Michaels, the dp is DCWV, the cs is from my scrap pile.  I have no clue where I got the cute little sequinned and pearl flower, but it adds additional bling.

We are suppposed to get up to 6 inches of rain over the weekend, so maybe I can hold up in my room and just create!!!! I've got my fingers crossed!!!

Until next time, happy stamping!

kathy b





2 comments:

  1. I love this...now this makes me want to stamp some House Mouse! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little HM card! Thats alot of rain, stay dry and have fun crafting. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete