Friday, March 16, 2012

Special Thanks

HI!  I'm back with a new card for the challenges over at TGF Farm Fresh.



I used the Saturday Sketch Challenge #7, a stamp set from 2008 for the Retro Challenge and Black and White for the Monday Challenge.  How's that?  I design for 3 challenges on one blog!!!  I colored the bird with C3,C5 and C7 Copics, the white die cut the bird is on is from MFT, the border and corner are Nesties, the black die cut is SU!,  black rhinestones are from Kaiser, dp is Bo Bunny, sentiment is MFT and cut out with an SU! punch.

I have March Madness basketball playing on my computer while I craft.  The best of both worlds...yea!


Happy Stamping to one and all!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. I need this bird...This is a TGF bird isn't it? I think it's the one I wanted but was sold out. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a TGF set. It has 3 birds in it and I have used 2 recently!

      Delete
  2. This is just adorable! This set came before I discovered TGF, but I am glad you pulled it out to play with us this month on the Retro Fresh challenge. It is so fun to see stamps that I didn't even know about. Thanks you. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete