Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lili with Butterfly

 I started blogging less than 2 months and since then I have discovered so many neat little stamp/digi companies.  Yesterday I got my first order from Lili of the Valley, over in the UK.  They have some very sweet little stamps.  The stamp I am showing today is the one that caught my eye and led  me to the store and thus place an order. 


I used an oval nestie to cut her out and then mounted her on the French Lace Frame from Cheery Lynn.  The butterfly is also from Cheery Lynn.  I cut it out in yellow and white, glued it together and added pearls.  Lili is colored with Copics and then I added Art Institute pearl glitter to her wings, skirt, headress and wand.  The flowers are from Whiff of Joy.

I will be entering this in the challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and Simply Create Too. and Crafty Ann's Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Stamping!!!

kathy b

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet and pretty! Love the bright happy yellows, and I agree, I love this image as well! Thank you so much for joining us at LLF!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet an adorable cheery card, thanks so much for sharing this with us at Simply Create Too.

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so fresh and spring like, it's lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet image and I do like the lattice work on your card. Lovely backing colour too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete