Thursday, March 15, 2012

Miss You!

I have another quick card today.  I am wiped out and have already taken a short nap that wasn't long enough.  I am fading fast.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder.  The ribbon and sentiment are from Papertrey.  The circle stamp is from Stampin' Up!, as is the punch I used to cut it out.  I popped it up with foam tape and added Swarovski crystals all around it.  That's all there is too it!

hAPPY sTAMPING!

kathy b


I am entering this in the City Crafter Challenge (what's in your heart) and Crazy 4 Challenges (spring).

ps...this is a virtual card for Margaret!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty CAS card ... Thank you for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love the embossing folder you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this was a card for me. How sweet...I'm really starting to dig these white cards with a splash of color!

    ReplyDelete