Monday, March 26, 2012

Wishing I Could Make You Appear

It's an eventful Monday around here.  I got up and headed to work today, only to turn around after 13 miles when I got the call that they want to start on our 500 feet of fence today.  Yea!  Now all we need is a doggie door and we will have 3 outrageously happy schnauzers!

My card today is an "I miss You" card for Margaret and the girls.  Funny thing is, I made the card last night.  It's funny because when I went to the mailbox today, there was a BIG envelope with 2 cards in it...I Miss You cards from THEM!


This is one of those wonderful Pure Innocence stamps from MFT.  I LOVE them and have a ton of them.  I used 2 MFT dies and 1 nestie.  The paper is My Mind's Eye (double-sided) and losts of rhinestone bling.  I also added crystal accents to her shoes, heart on her dress, barrette and wand, but you can't really tell in the photo.  I used the template for MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge.

Only 56 days, 22hours and 47 minutes til I head for Colorado!  Still, I wish I could make you appear...

kathy b

I am also entering this over at Scrap-Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is beautiful...I'll have to copy it for when the girls are away. Can't wait to get it and place on my new found display staircase!

    ReplyDelete